Copper is a widely used material for electronic components of many industries, which has an excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. It is soft metal, easy formable, and also much cheaper than silver.
There are several types of copper alloys, such as brass, beryllium copper, phosphorus bronze, nickel silver, the added compositions enable copper increase conductivity, strength and thermal properties.
We’ve provided vapor chamber made by etching copper for a lot of customers since 2010. Copper is soft and easy to be etched in tight tolerance.
Key Properties of Copper Alloys
- Excellent heat conductivity.
- Excellent electrical conductivity.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- Retention of mechanical and electrical properties at cryogenic temperatures.
Advantage of copper etching
- Material properties remain unchanged, stress free and burr free
- No expensive tooling investment, flexible to revise design
- Cost-effective for mass production
- Short lead time for prototyping and production
- High accuracy
Applications of Etching Copper
Etching copper, a superb component for industries like medical, energy, electronics, automotive , semiconductor and so on. The parts as below:
- Lead frames
- Vapor chambers
- VCM spring plate
- Shims & Gaskets
- EMI/RFI shielding
The above parts are commonly used in market. With the development of smart phone and the 5G technology, the need for etching copper component will increase sharply in the near years.
We have been involving in the consumer electronic industry and providing copper vapor chambers for several brands. Choose us as your manufacturer, we willAsk for a free quote